The Kenilworth Cheese, Wine and Food Fest is back for another year where the Mary Valley’s finest food and wine will be showcased in one huge event.
Come along as you will find a huge range of food stalls with cooking demonstrations and wine tastings all throughout the festival.
Kenilworth Cheese, Wine and Food Fest 2017 Dates – Ticket Prices, QLD
For the kids, there will be art in the park, fun camel rides, horse carriage rides, baby animal farm and petting zoo, an Easter hat parade and an egg hunt. There will also be hot food on offer with fresh seafood, wood fire pizzas and uniquely Australian bush food.
The schedule for 2017 is as follows:
- 7am Breakfast in Kenilworth Park at one of the many food stalls.
- 8.30am The Great Cheese Rolling Contest [all day]. You can enter as many times as you like. Open to all ages. $2.00 Entry. Registration from 8am.
- 10am Cheester Egg Hunt for children aged four to seven years. Hunt for the special Golden Cheester Egg. $2.00 Entry. Registration from 8am at enclosed children’s play area. Easter Bonnet Parade follows.
- 10.30am + 1:30pm Gourmet Cooking Demonstrations with Chef Peter Woolfe of Cedar Creek Bushfood Farm. Fusing native bushfood flavours with Asian and European cuisines.
- 11.30am + 12:30pm Cooking. See how to make healthy and creative meals using simple ingredients and bushfoods, two demos & tastings, first in best dressed.
So take a scenic drive to the Mary Valley and come on down to the Kenilworth Cheese, Wine & Food Fest for a great day out!